Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Laguna Beach/Dana Point strives to truly be faster to any size disaster 24/7. Our team of highly trained restoration professionals will respond to your call for help. We have access to a nationwide network of over 1,700 franchises that are strategically positioned so that help is not far away. Our strong ability to have an immediate response minimizes the damage to your home or business. Minimizing the damage in your Laguna Beach home will also minimize the cost you incur restoring your property.
When it comes to water damage the quicker you begin the clean up process the less damage it will cause. Water spreads and is absorbed quickly into materials like walls and flooring. It can also cause secondary damage quickly as well. Our dedicated team will arrive quickly and begin the water extraction process almost immediately. To learn more about our water mitigation process click here.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (949) 831-6201
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Laguna Beach / Dana Point arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.